Salzburg another day

First of all, how I travelled today.
1. To Mirabell Palace. The two unicorns at the gate of the garden give the place an exotic feeling. All of the statues in the garden look somehow strange, giving the garden a sense of secret.
2. On my way to the old city I met a group of Chinese tourists with a tour guide. I then changed my original plan and followed them for some distance and learnt from the tour guide. The most important thing I learnt was that in the Mozart Cafe there is a very famous dessert called the Noderl, which I previously considered as nothing but an attraction for tourists. I tasted that dessert late in the afternoon, and I was great. Worth the price.
3. I climbed up a hill and on the south side of the river and hd a panoramic scene of the north side of the river. The climbing was fun, although it was kind of demanding, even without any luggage. I then walked all the way and Again to the Hohensalzburg castle. I believe no many tourists have done a tour like this. It was a view of the city from a different angle. That is what I aim to pursue during travel: well planned route+random wandering=surprises and “wow”s.