Munich highlights

1. BMW! The museum is fantastic. Lots of cars. History of the company. Some future car models. Really caught my eyes. But I am not that into cars… In the museum there seems to be millions of car models, and I didn’t pay any attention to remember one. And one thing learnt from the BMW museum: BMW once made aircraft engines.
2. The Olympia park! It was definitely big, but comfortable. Lots of people come here for exercises such as basketball, soccer, cycling and running.
3. The city center. Lots of people. Really dynamic! There was a street band playing works of Bach. There are people under tents on the street selling various items. But the most significant sight was the buildings. It is amazing that in such a modernized and huge city, in the center of it lie so many historical buildings. I use to think only the cities that survived the WW II maintain the egg shaped city layout, but actually big cities like Munich also follow this construction. It seems to me to be the perfect example of the integration of history and modernity.
4. The original Augustiner Brewer! This is a restaurant located a little bit far from the city center. Not a lot of people, but it is in fact the authentic Augustiner Bier Brewer. Beer here was sooooo good. I also had a typical Bavarian dish, comprised of duck and pork knuckle. But little expensive. The entire room had only one servant, and he was super busy that night.