More about Munich

This morning I left early the hostel I stayed. By the way this is my first time I am traveling alone, and the experience has been quite good do far. Yesterday night I met a Korean and an Austrian and we talked till midnight. Hostel is such a great place.
Back to topic. I packed everything and left for English Garden. This is such a pastoral place! Trees, lawn, rivers, and even people riding horses! Was I in the center of the city? There is also a Chinese Turm in the garden. I couldn’t help but played the pastoral symphony while I wandered in the garden. So idyllic.
Later I went to the Residenz museum. Wha! The corridor is one of the most lavishly decorated passage I have ever seen. It was beyond word description. Very pretty. Walking through it one can really feel the lavish life of the royal family centuries ago.
In the evening I travelled to Salzburg in Austria, on the border of Germany. I felt I love Munich. I don’t usually  love a city. When I went to Prague I found it interesting but not charming, but it was probably because of the language: I don’t understand Czech language, and this made my travel experience not that great. But I really like Munich. History and modernity. City life and pastoral life. peace and dynamics. It combines three elements in one place. Such a well designed city!