11.7.13, Munich

Today in Munich. In the morning I visited the Deutsches Museum. Not particularly interesting, thought I spent a lot of time studying sailing technologies. It is amazing that how the ship could remain equilibrium during sailing on the sea still remains an unresolved scientific myth.
Afternoon at the roof of the Olympian park. The boring and hot park suddenly became lively when I learnt the history of the building process of this large tent architecture. I feel a good scenery or landscape is definitely worth going; but if the place has some myth, legends, story or history, it becomes much more fascinating.
The hostel I stayed in Munich was also great. The greatest thing bout youth hotel is that it is lively. People from all over the world gather in the main lounge or the bar, enjoying a drink and chatting with each other. It is also pretty safe. Three times in a row I left my backpack in the luggage room and I still have I today. If I do that in China or even in US I might need to worry about the safety of my stuff.
That was the end of my trip in Munich.