11.7.13, random thoughts

Today arrived at Füssen.
1. I missed the train from Munich to Füssen. I ate some Chinese dish at the main station until I found out I only have two minutes before the train departure. I rushed to the station. I got on the first train I saw. Just as I got on the train, the train beside the one I was on went away. After a few moments when this train didn’t depart, I realized I got on the wrong train.
2. I was very disturbed. The thing that concerned me the most is that I need to arrive at my hotel before nine in the evening. I thought with my missing the train, this is nearly impossible; plus I didn’t have any Internet or cellphone connections.
3. But I was then calm. I thought there’s a solution anyways. Actually I have been thinking in this way since I came to travel. I think this is important: something you don’t know where you are going, and sometimes you have troubles finding ways or something. But I think these things are not at all problems;  as long as one has the courage and curiosity to explore what awaits him/her, one will always find his/her way. I arrived at my hostel 5 minutes late, but I still entered. I would say I am lucky; but also the thought is important.